The Eleventh Hour
Chapter 12 – The Role of the Media
• The BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) is no more for the people, than the officially state controlled broadcasting services of the Soviet Union was.
• “Voicing a non Socialist thought in BBC circles was like blaspheming in Church“.
Peter Simple former Daily Telegraph columnist who also worked in Broadcasting.
•The hand picked audience and controlled debate on BBC’s Question Time program.
• Senator Mc Carthy’s investigations of the 1950’s which showed that Hollywood was riddled with Communists.
• Films used to install white guilt.
• The silence from the media following the publication of David Irving’s Churchill’s War.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download