Tony Martin has been involved in Nationalism since 2007 when he joined the BNP. He has stood for local Council and also for the Parliamentary elections of 2010. He is now a local Organiser for the National Front.
Subjects to be discussed include;
• Public meetings and Freedom of Information requests
• Emma West – despite the crown prosecution service sighting ‘death threats’ against her as the only reason to deny her bail, they failed to report any of the threats to the police
• Racist Negress on London bus. Who was she and what was her punishment?
• Tony questions the Bumbling Buffoon Boris Johnson (Mayor of London)
• Croydon and Tony’s future political plans
South London National Front Meeting 5/4/2013. (Tony Martin speaks 2nd)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download