The Eleventh Hour Chapter 16 – What’s at stake in Ulster?
• Irish Nationalists accept integration into Europe
• The battlefields of four Continents have been moistened by the blood of many tens of thousands of men from Ulster regiments
• The E.U and the U.S.A pressure Britain to abandon Ulster
• In Ulster, ‘Liberalism’ does not dominate her political institutions, nor her education system, nor her church, nor her people
• London refuses to guarantee the permanent existence of Ulster
“The good Friday Agreement (1998) Just a stage towards the final goal of a United Ireland”