[CONTENT REDACTED BY REQUEST OF THE AUTHOR]
Thank you, as it was a worthy talk !
This song heard at the break–what’s the name and artists?
enzio – the song is Unbekannter Soldat (Unknown Soldier) by Annett Müller. On Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I5HCGJRLes&feature=youtu.be
Carolyn, I noticed on your site you have paintings of people of Mexican or Latin-American heritage and scenes from those cultures as well. Can you explain the peculiar affinity you show for that particular group of people?
It is “interesting” that a National socialist would find common ground with the pan European crowd. The two are totally opposite. Most pan European supporters are Med’s. Very few Nordic’s that are aware support these ideas because they do not benefit us at all.
I have listened to this guy Borsella and I cant stand him. He is one of these types who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room because he read Evola and wrote a vanity press book. He is the epitome of the Counter Currents crowd.
Also I thought Borsella was the type of guy we needed to “purge” from this movement? According to Rodney, anyone who isn’t marrying and producing children is right up there with Satan himself. More hypocrisy from this guy.
IMDb – the ratings are aggregated from the votes of the registered users. Its not a rating the site itself. (Assuming the numbers arent corrupted in some way of course).
A registered user can rate a film from 1 (awful) to 10 (excellent)
Here is the breakdown of votes for The Monuments Men as it was just now:
Ive just voted – gave it a ’1′, doing my bit to help drag that score down further! Nothing to stop anyone else registering/voting either.
Carolyn and Margaret, you two ladies are worthy of praise! Speaking of GeStaPo, those two communist turncoats should take note, their deplorable and nefarious conduct, are not leadership qualities. Neither National Socialist principles and morals, on the contrary, I can only think of a fusillade i.e. to spare us all of more mental constipation and verbal diarrhoea from them.
Hey Lurker, thanks for this useful information. I learned something I didn’t know.
Dietlef – this is so true that this conduct of theirs should absolutely disqualify them from any leadership. Of course, they want to blame it all on “Larry Slimes” but they can’t deny they have posted encouragement on the page. I don’t think David Baillie has though. I would hope he is not quite that far gone yet.
It’s not an affinity, but I lived for quite a few years in Jalisco state, Mexico, during the time that I got back into painting. That is a large reason I was there, so I could live cheaply and spend my time leisurely, painting, plus the bright colors everywhere were appealing to me. It was, I think, the perfect time for an American to go to Mexico and live well. There were a lot of Americans where I lived, who I socialized with, but I wanted to paint the local scenery and people.
I think I’ll now put up some more of the paintings I did there. Thanks to Rodney Martin, I can feel comfortable doing that now.
They have been at it before “Larry Slimes” popped out.
Your art is beautiful, my fiancée worked in South America (also in Mexico) and her being an artist as well, her art took on the bright colours of the surroundings. Perhaps, Danny should look at Adolf Hitler’s art, does it mean he had an affinity for dogs, buildings, mountains etcetera, no it is art, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Danny, google Jewish “art” or “The Sexual Decadence of Weimar Germany”
I liked that show. Slandering Hollywood is far more useful than slandering Martin, Clark, …
I doubt that Göring said that about war because why would he refer to a “fascist dictatorship”? A dictate/dictatorship was known to Germans as the Dictate of Versailles or Charlie Chaplin’s parody of Hitler. Plus Germans were very distinct about Fascism and National Socialism and didn’t bundle it under Fascism as the enemies did/do to avoild “Socialism” which they hijaked for their own agenda.
So Ulf, are you saying that I have slandered Martin and Clark? Since when is making truthful statements called “slander?” In whose world are things defined this way? It is for this very reason, this very confusion if you will, that we are in the big, effing mess that we are in.
Also, everybody and their brother slams Hollywood — that’s easy. So I hope you will respond — a clarifying discussion of this issue is in order.
BTW, take a look at this picture of Rodney Martin and his wife. I posted it this morning: http://carolynyeager.net/save-you-expense-trip-pennsylvania-summer
Carolyn, I nearly bought a plane ticket to visit “his lordships’ mysterious ‘Aryan’ beauty”. aha
In regards to the IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) if you want to find the name of a film, tv show, actor, producer, director etc simply use the search engine at the top of the page – http://www.imdb.com
Each film that is listed has its own message board where you can start a thread and make comments about the film – good or bad. If you look at the message board for THE MONUMENTS MEN it has attracted negative comments – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2177771/board/threads/
You can also add links to revisionist articles to wake up and inform new people. It’s free to join the IMDB so lend a hand.
I just would like to make a few comments on Borsella and him promoting Evola.
1) Evola was an anti-Fascist. Both Fascists and even Germans had a dislike for him. He was anti-Christian, yet had no problem borrowing from eastern esotericism / orientalism and promoted pagan occultism. Evola admitted in his autobiography that his writings were censored more than once. This man was no great leader. He was a guy who condemned Fascist action and preferred to sit behind a desk all day speculating about things like the magic and sexual perversion.
2) If one has read Evola’s ridiculous anti-fascist criticisms in The Path of the Cinnabar, he says Mussolini was an evil dictator. He was a non-conformist, and as such his anti-fascist writings were suppressed and he was silenced. Like all non-conformists, Evola just speaks of the Fascist government and the party as a tyrannical bureaucracy of nepotism.
3) He also refused to join the Italian Fascist party on the grounds that “The fact that there is a party that is not entirely integrated into the state, means that your vision for fascism has not yet succeeded” (not a perfect quote, but close). He was considered a fanatic by the Fascists, and the SS banned a few of his books
4) Evola wanted to re-write and remold Fascism into his own image. He was an egotistical anti-fascist who tried to hijack the popularity of Fascism and remake it in the image of his own philosophy.
5) Evola’s “traditionalism” means anti-women, supporting the family, etc. which contradicted, what is sometimes called social traditionalism, which was obviously a large part of Il Duce’s Fascism. The traditionalism Evola promoted was this esoteric school known as Perennialism, which was comprised of men like Rene Guenon (a freemason occultist), who promoted orientalism, gnosticism, and others who promote the “Imperium Idea”
6) “Fascism was never supposed to be conservative or ‘Right’. So the idea of using Fascism for those ends is ridiculous to begin with. Mussolini forewarned us of Evola: “Foolish contraband, reactionary or Conservative, must not be carried on under the Fascist flag.” (Benito Mussolini, Speech in Bologna, April 3, 1921).
[By 'conservatism' Mussolini speaks of the decadent bourgeoisie types, and also the principles of remaining forever in the past and becoming stagnate.]
Conclusion: Adolf Hitler considered Mussolini to be his friend, see Otto Skorzeny Gran Sasso raid
Evola & co and their supporters/promoters are the antithesis of true heroes like Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, etc.
Some of his relatives died during the Holocaust. He is the husband of author Cynthia Palmer, and the father of Winona Ryder and Uri Horowitz.
So casual are they at dropping phrase’s like this one “Some of his relatives died during the holyco$t.
He tried to play a conservative in the late 1990′s etc.
Some caller’s might like to repeat how this history is not important emphatically too, haa.
You are right, RJ. And there is not even a pretense of a source for that sentence. If Wikipedia had decent editors, rather than a Jewish cabal, that sentence would be removed as, at the very least, totally irrelevant.
The content presented at this web site thewhitenetwork-archive.com is the sole property of the program host and/or writer and The White Network. All rights reserved.
Before copying or re-posting anything from this site, please refer to our Copyright and Re-posting Policy.
Before commenting, please refer to our Comment Policy.