The Eleventh Hour – Scenario For War and The Way Ahead
• The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO), was always under the command of America, irrespective of whether he was the most qualified man for the job
• Although Britain has retained her capacity to produce nuclear weapons – the means to deliver the weapons are largely controlled by the United States
• The Falklands War of 1982 was a National war, not a NATO war
• John Tyndall advocates a two year National Service period for young British people
• The Cancer of Liberalism
• What is ‘Fascism’?
• Oswold Spengler’s Decline of the West
• We can prove Spengler wrong in his assertion that the West is finished
Hardtalk – Nick Griffin (August 2001)
Spearhead article – One Change Too Far (October 2001)
Heritage and Destiny Article – Death of Valerie Tyndall
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Well done Paul Hickman. Your readings from John Tyndall’s book has re-inspired all true patriots. Am sure He is smiling down.
The last 10 minutes or so of this was really profound. Great readings here. Thanks.
Thanks John – glad you enjoyed it. I figure you share John Tyndall’s ideas about the ex ‘Dominions’ being much closer than they are. I think it’s a great idea, but clearly we’d need to send the muds back first.
I know what you mean about the last ten minutes. Thanks for your comment.