Oct. 6, 2012
An informative (though shocking) program about the music industry and WHO OWNS IT. Robert discusses the recent mergers of the multinational conglomerates and the decision making power of a few individuals at the top of the pyramid.
Robert believes that these individuals most likely do not have the same value system as you do. Is he wrong when he says that these ‘gangstas’ promote destructive social mores that would make any decent person shudder. He says the general public just does not grasp the huge and absolute power that is held within the music industry by a few ‘super’ humans (demons?) that we wouldn’t want to even share a meal with at our dinner table.
- How many recording labels are there in America (and the world)?
- Who are the people controlling the purse strings and making decisions about us?
- Who are the judges on the music television shows and are they qualified?
- Who controls pop music, country music, or contemporary Christian music?
- Who really is Simon Cowell and why is he so powerful in the business?
- And finally, is the business growing or shrinking?
What you will learn about this business is it’s not our business. And before you wish your sons and daughters well in their careers in music, please note, ‘talk them out of it!’ Have them flip hamburgers at McDonald’s, and be better for it.