The Eleventh Hour
A call for national rebirth – by John Tyndall
• The corn Laws of 1846 lowers protective barriers on imports to Britain and ruins many British farmers.
• Liberals protest against South African Apartheid, ignoring the fact that black South Africans have the best standard of living in the whole of Africa (under the white man) and that many other African Countries are ruled by cruel post Colonial leaders who starve their own people.
• Liberal dilemma; to support their own Country in a Patriotic war to take back the Falkland Islands or support a ‘Fascist’ regime in Argentina?
• The Liberal mind has no concept of Honor, such a word is completely alien to them.
• Speeches from the National Front AGM of 2013. Richard Edmonds and Party Chairman Kevin Bryan speak.