[CONTENT REDACTED BY REQUEST OF THE AUTHOR]
The Cotswold Camp 1962. George Lincoln Rockwell and Savitri Devi visit England
The Eleventh Hour.
Chapter 10 Roots of the British Sickness – The Political System
• Media rigged elections
• Athenian Democracy – supposedly the basis for the British system
• Oligarchic Government serves big business and Moneyed minorities
• New parties artificially boosted by the media at times of domestic dissension
The Eleventh Hour
Chapter 7 – The Left
∙ “If there is one phrase that sums up the goal of communism – as opposed to the mere accoutrements – it is people control: the domination of populations by self-appointed elites owing no loyalty to any recognisable national group but dedicated to the achievement of a World Order, eventually to be presided over by a World Government“. John Tyndall – The Eleventh Hour
∙ “We will not be successful in the fight against the hard left unless we extend that fight to a war against Liberalism in all its manifestations and all its products – for both are part and parcel of the same forces that today combine in malignant alliance to destroy us”. John Tyndall – The Eleventh Hour
∙ The coming of Tony Blaire and ‘New Labour’ does not portend any diminution of the Party’s commitment to buggery. One of the most prominent events attending Labour’s first party conference following its election victory of 1997 was a big ‘gay’ junket in Brighton to which the new Prime Minister gladly gave his blessing. John Tyndall – The Eleventh Hour
∙The far Left continually love and make excuses for terrorists who attack British and other white peoples.
The Eleventh Hour
A call for national rebirth – by John Tyndall
• The corn Laws of 1846 lowers protective barriers on imports to Britain and ruins many British farmers.
• Liberals protest against South African Apartheid, ignoring the fact that black South Africans have the best standard of living in the whole of Africa (under the white man) and that many other African Countries are ruled by cruel post Colonial leaders who starve their own people.
• Liberal dilemma; to support their own Country in a Patriotic war to take back the Falkland Islands or support a ‘Fascist’ regime in Argentina?
• The Liberal mind has no concept of Honor, such a word is completely alien to them.
• Speeches from the National Front AGM of 2013. Richard Edmonds and Party Chairman Kevin Bryan speak.
Paul continues to summarize The Eleventh Hour by John Tyndall.
• The contradictions of Britain’s WW2 policy
• In addition to Leftists, the Conservatives also aid the destruction of British power following WW2
• John Tyndall on Mein Kampf
• Jewry boycotts newspapers and ruins their advertising revenue if they dare challenge the official ‘Holocaust’ narrative.
• Case in point – Holocaust denial in Japan: Marco Polo demonstrates insensitivity
Peter Rushtons’ website Heritage and Destiny
The Eleventh Hour
A call for National Rebirth
• John Tyndall covers 3 centuries of British history in chapter 4
• Jews ejected from Britain by Edward 1 in 1290. They return under Oliver Cromwell who is indebted to Jews in Amsterdam.
• Communist take over in Russia spreads to Hungary and Bavaria
• Oswold Mosley and European Fascism
John Hutchyns Tyndall (14 July 1934 – 19 July 2005), was a British politician and patriotic activist, who came to lead the national liberation movement in the United Kingdom during the 1970s and 1980s. He is most noted for his leadership of the National Front and for founding and leading the British National Party, until the leadership passed to Nick Griffin.
During his tenure as leader of the new BNP, Tyndall did little to dispel the perception among some that the BNP was a neo-National Socialist organisation, and strongly resisted any attempts to soften the party’s policies or image. Tyndall was convicted of incitement to racial hatred in 1986 and was jailed three times. During his time in prison he completed the part-autobiographical part-political book The Eleventh Hour (), which he subsequently revised several times.
Paul summarizes the ’11th Hour’ A call for British rebirth by John Tyndall.
John Tyndall’s magazine http://www.spearhead.com/